Day One
Monday 23rd February 2015 Start Weight 13:12
I have finally managed to unstick my backside from the sofa today. I got up at 6:15am, made the lemon juices and ginger shots and made Dave's porridge.
At 7:15am I went out for a walk with the dogs until 8:00am.
Took Nan to her optician appointment at 9:30am and made my first juice as soon as I got home. I then watched Jason's coaching video for Day 1 and checked what shopping I needed for the next weeks juices.
I decided that I needed to go to Riverford and Waitrose today, which I then did.
Got home about 3:30pm and made my second juice then. I put all the shopping away and then made Billy a couple of baguettes. I decided I would cook a Chana Saag curry for Tom & Dave to have after playing squash.
I finally had a sit down to watch one episode of Grey's Anatomy when Dave & Tom went off to play squash.
I had my third and last juice at about 7:30pm when Dave had his dinner. I missed out on one of the day's juices because I was out shopping for so long.
It's now 10:30pm and I'm feeling tired but pretty good. :)
Bring on day two!!
No comments:
Post a Comment