Sunday, 22 February 2015

Damn! Here I am again, back over 14 stone. What's wrong with me?!

TODAY'S DATE IS SUNDAY 22nd FEBRUARY 2015

In my last post I was well on the way to a substantial weight loss. I can't remember the exact amount I lost in January 2013, but it was a lot. I spent most of the year relatively happy with my weight, but felt the need for another 30 day fast throughout November. I again succeeded in getting my weight down to below 140lbs and had a very happy, low weight Christmas.

2014 was a weight disaster! A gradual weight gain until our Tunisia holiday in September, but after that the floodgates opened and the weight piled on. I stopped having any juices except my usual morning lemon juice and ginger shot.

By the new year I was back up to 14st 5lbs (201lbs). I wasn't doing any exercise and I felt like a total slob.

I have made several attempts to start a juice fast since then without success, I just can't seem to find the motivation that I have felt before and that I need.

I have just read through my previous posts and I'm hoping that they will give me the momentum that I'm missing.

Tomorrow is going to be day one of the Jason Vale 'Super Juice Me' 28 day program. I've got the app and I've tried it out for a few days a couple of weeks ago and I really liked the juices. I think I need a structured plan this time for some reason.

I'm feeling down and fed up with having no energy or drive to do anything. I want this to change, I want to re-discover the vigour for life that I had when I was juicing before. I'm going to up my exercise and maybe my Golden Cap walk is the way to go, I'd forgotten about that.

Right, tomorrow it is! I must get a grip on myself.

IF I DON'T CHANGE NOTHING WILL CHANGE AND EVERYTHING HAS TO CHANGE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment