Wednesday, 25 February 2015

Day Three
Wednesday 25rd February 2015  Weight    13:8    Loss 4lbs

Woke up at 4am, much too early! Could NOT get back to sleep, so I've been tired all day, probably a bit of day 3 fatigue as well though tbh.

Dave off today so we've been busy, busy, busy. Got loads done but still got a few things from my Monday 'to do' list that I've still not done.

I've had all my Day 3 juices today but I did them in a different order to the plan. For some reason juices 1 & 4 are the same as are juices 2 & 3. When I made juice 1 there was twice as much as I wanted/needed so I decided to have half of it for breakfast and the other half for lunch. Consequently, I had the other juice for Afternoon and evening. I can't see why it would make a difference what order I have them in so I think I'll do that every day, it makes for a little less washing up of the juicer.

Went to Lamberts Castle to walk the dogs this morning and up to the flyover with them again this evening, I think they're beginning to expect the evening walk now. Not what they're used to. I've done over 10,000 steps every day this week, i must keep it up!

Just sitting watching Arsenal v Monaco first leg Champion's League match at the moment. Arsenal losing 0-1 at half time so Dave's not a happy bunny. Come On Arsenal!!

If I get a good nights sleep tonight, hopefully I'll wake up with the Day 4 'high' tomorrow. I doubt it, but then I don't really suffer from the first 3 days withdrawal either, thanks to the fact that I'm vegetarian, I eat very little dairy and definitely don't drink milk. I rarely eat junk food, I don't smoke, I don't drink tea or coffee and I don't smoke. I don't even drink very much alcohol so I don't really have anything to 'withdraw' from. My problem is I just eat TOO much.

Back to the match.

No comments:

Post a Comment