Sunday 1st March 2015 Weight 13:4 & 5/8 Loss 7 & 1/2lbs
So, one week done and I'm feeling so much better. I can just keep working until everything's done and not feel the need to sit down and watch TV every 5 minutes.
I'm still following the Super Juice Me plan and it is an absolute doddle. Weight loss isn't as rapid as before because there are lots of avocados and bananas included, but that's fine, they make the juices/smoothies more filling and give lots of extra nutrients like essential fatty acids etc. I've not been remotely hungry, no cravings, not at all tempted to eat anything. I don't like ALL the juices but they are all drinkable and I know they're doing me good so I just get on with them and none of them are totally disgusting.
I've been for a long walk every morning except today (we had to go out early and I'd had a bit of a lie-in) and also every evening I take the dogs to the flyover and back, just over 1 mile.
My blood pressure, which last week was unusually high, has steadily come down this week to a nice low reading now.
So, in conclusion, after one week weight down, blood pressure down, motivation up, energy levels up and general sense of well-being very much up. I'm also sleeping much better. So everything is good :)
No comments:
Post a Comment