Tuesday, 23 June 2015

A new tactic

So, 4 weeks ago I decided to try a fruitarian approach to losing weight and getting healthier (not that I'm unhealthy). 4 weeks on and I feel great and have lost over a stone. I'm now pushing to another level though and yesterday was day one of  my first 10 day water fast. I have read that water fasting is the absolute best thing you can do for your health, so I'm giving it a go. 
Day one was easy enough. I don't expect to get too many detox symptoms as my diet has been so clean for the last month anyway, but I have woken up with a mild headache and slightly raised blood pressure, which should go down over the next few days. I only had 2 or 3 times during the day when I felt hungry, but the feelings soon passed. Started on exactly 80kg yesterday morning and today I'm down to 79.2kg, so not a bad start 😊
Going to visit Tom in Bristol today, looking forward to seeing him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment