I'm at the end of day 3 of my 10 day water fast so I should hopefully now be in ketosis (burning my fat and dead cells for fuel). This morning I weighed 78.75kg or 12st 5 & 5/8lb so I lost 1lb.
We had a wonderful day with Tom yesterday and met his new lady, Roxanne, who seems very lovely. Then in the evening we went over to Freshwater to see Billy and Laura.
I had a nice long lay in this morning as I was feeling tired, but I've been on the go all day since about 10:30am.
I went for a walk this evening and I felt quite fatigued by it and so I came to bed to do some work on my laptop.
I've drunk about 1.5 ltrs of water today, I'm just drinking when I feel like it, I'm not forcing myself to drink loads and loads of water. I haven't felt at all hungry today and although I am missing food, I can honestly say that I'm not finding this at all difficult, once my mind is on track I can be extremely focussed.
It's just gone 9pm and I'm very tired so I think I will settle down to sleep now. Good Night. xx
No comments:
Post a Comment