Thursday, 1 November 2018

Here I go again - Nov 2018 - Day 1 (12-10)

So, today is the 1st of November 2018 and I have today started another 30 day juice fast. My reasons are twofold. The first reason is the usual one and that is to lose weight as fast as possible. The second reason is to support my lovely friend, Tracey West who, having discovered juicing a few months ago, has been too busy to actually do anything about it. Tracey would like to regain good health and that means a reboot. She is starting with Jason Vale’s 7lbs in 7 days program and may or may not continue on after the first 7 days, but I am determined to do the whole month of November.
My starting weight is 12 stone 10lbs and 5/8.
It’s evening now and I’m in bed having completed a perfect ‘day 1’ - lime juice in water, a ginger shot, 2 large mean greens and a wine glass of red grape juice.
A fairly full and busy day so didn’t get much exercise in, but there’ll be plenty of time for that.
Anyway, I’m feeling happy and content and nicely tired so I’m going to sleep now. Good night 😊😴

No comments:

Post a Comment