Monday, 12 November 2018

November 2018 juice fast - Day 12 (11-11)

Today is Monday and I decided last Thursday to only weigh myself twice a week, thinking that as my weight loss had slowed down, I would see bigger losses. Well that backfired big time. I lost only 5/8 of a pound between Thursday morning and Sunday morning. Dave suggested that I go back to weighing daily so that I can see what makes the difference. I had a good session at the gym yesterday and this morning I weigh 11-11 and 1/8, that's a loss of 1lb 1/8 on yesterday.

I definitely need to go to the gym more often, I can do no more than I am doing with my fasting so the only way I can make a difference is to up my exercise.

I'm still totally in the zone and that's where I need and want to stay. I commit to going to the gym again tomorrow evening.

Night night

No comments:

Post a Comment