Friday, 2 November 2018

November 2018 juice fast - Day 2 (12-6)

Day 2 done and dusted and I'm feeling good. Tracey also had a good day apparently so that's great too. Not really got anything to report just that I am still feeling super motivated. Tomorrow should see me hit a new low weight for this year of below 12 stone 6lbs which will be awesome because I've been stuck at 12-6 for weeks now :(

Today I had half a lime in warm water upon waking then a little later I had a ginger shot (1 apple with a small piece of ginger) followed by my first Mean Green juice of the day (3 apples, 1 small lemon, half a cucumber, 2 smallish sticks of celery, a piece of ginger and 4 stalks of kale). At around 1ish I had my second Mean Green juice using 1 less apple, only 1 stick of celery and spinach instead of kale. Around 4-30ish I had a large wine glass full of red grape juice, probably my fave juice and it kind of tricks the brain into thinking you're having a glass of wine.

It's now 9-30 and I've had nothing since the grape juice but I'm not starving and I'm about to settle down to sleep, so goodnight and remember 'If I can do 2 days, I can do 3'

No comments:

Post a Comment