Weight loss is just about non-existent and I don't really know why, I must be defying nutritional science or something because how can someone eat less than 1000 calories a day plus workout at the gym and just not lose any weight? I must have discovered how to create energy from fresh air, it'll make me a millionaire! :(
That said, I am still totally motivated and I won't give up on the idea that if I keep doing what I'm doing the weight will eventually come off.
Tracey is doing really well and even wants to carry on past the end of November, which is fantastic.
I've clearly got my sights set on ending my fast on 15th December, which is just one month from now. One month! I can do that! It's just one month out of my life in order to change my life and I can do that! Then I will have Christmas to look forward to and to try not to put too much weight back on.
Today's weight is 11 stone 10 and 1/4 lbs which is a loss of just over a stone since I began and that is brilliant and I mustn't lose sight of that.
Anyway, onwards and downwards, hopefully. Have a good day and keep on juicing'. x
No comments:
Post a Comment