Thursday, 8 November 2018

November 2018 juice fast - Day 8 (11-12)

One week done & dusted! I didn't weigh in yesterday so today was a disappointing half a pound for 2 days, but I haven't been very active at all so I really shouldn't be very surprised. My weight today was 11 stone 12lb and 7/8 making my total loss for week one 11 and 3/4 lbs, which is absolutely fantastic. I won't be weighing every day from now on but I will endeavour to up my exercise.

Tracey is also doing fantastically well and is keen to do the whole month also. In addition to that, her husband Simon has also joined us today and this will be his Day 1. So good luck to Simon and welcome on this amazing journey to improved health and wellbeing.

Well, I can't think of anything else to say at the moment so I'll see you tomorrow, happy juicing :D

No comments:

Post a Comment