Monday, 5 November 2018

November 2018 juice fast - Day 5 (12.0)

I woke up at 4am today and just knew I wasn't going back to sleep so I decided to get up and go for my 5 mile walk. It wasn't that cold and it wasn't raining so why the hell not, I thought. It's such a good feeling when you've done something like that, it would have been so easy to just lay in bed for another couple of hours. I feel clean from the inside out and totally energised.

I lost another pound today so the weight loss is slowing but that's only to be expected and to have lost 10 and a half pounds in 4 days is truly fantastic. I am feeling happy and motivated and I'm showing no signs of slowing down, which is just brilliant.

It is so empowering to finally be in control of myself. I know it won't last as long as I would like it to but hey, make hay while the sun shines! And I am bailing that hay as fast as I can :D

We spoke at length to Tom yesterday and we're delighted that he's looking forward to coming home, we can't wait to see him. He says he wants to do a juice fast when he gets home so I'm thinking that I may carry on for another 15 days (45 days in all) which will take me to the middle of December, perfect timing to transition back onto real food in time for the festivities. However, I may be screaming for something to eat long before I get to day 30, so I'll see how it goes before I commit to another 15 days at this stage.

We've got to go to Newton Abbot again this morning for my post op check-up, but I'm sure everything is fine, in fact I'm typing this post today without glasses for the first time in years. It's so wonderful to have my sight back, the best decision I've made in a long time, money well spent :D

Signing off now to get on with the day so bye for now, until tomorrow adios x

No comments:

Post a Comment