Tuesday, 6 November 2018

November 2018 juice fast - Day 6 (11-13)

I HAVE BROKEN 12 STONES!!!

11-13 and 3/8 to be precise :D

Still feeling good although my mouth feels like the bottom of a parrot cage and I'm sure my breath must reek, time to brush me thinks.

Weight loss seriously slowing, less than a pound a day now but only to be expected.

I'm feeling really good about my juicing routine, it keeps it nice and simple for me, which is what I like. I make a double dose of mean green in the morning for breakfast and lunch and then have something different each evening, grape (in a wine glass :D) or orange or carrot beetroot and apple, maybe I'll just have carrot and apple one evening, who knows. I find this routine really works for me.

I think I've reached the point where it's just what I do and I can just keep plodding my way through now until I reach the end, whenever that may be, 30th November or 15th December, whichever, it's nice and easy now. I may even stop weighing every day, although I can't promise that.

Time to start the day

No comments:

Post a Comment