Monday, 30 September 2019

30/9/19 - 12:10 & 5/8lb. Week three and all going well on my plan

Week two was not a perfect raw vegan week because I did have a few homemade soups and a little bread, but I still lost 6lbs, so I refuse to be upset about not being 100% perfect.

Weight this morning 12:10 & 5/8lbs.

Today is day one of juice week and I’ve had a perfect day 😃, so I’m very hopeful about tomorrow’s weigh-in, bearing in mind that I’ve lost nothing for 4 days.

Did an hours swim today too, which may have been a bit ambitious, as I got my racing heart problem soon afterwards. Still, no harm done and the calories were burned 😃.

Just got to stick with the juice and swimming for 6 more days. Can I do it? Of course I can. And I will!!

No comments:

Post a Comment