DAY EIGHT - Wednesday 9th January 2013
Todays weight 13st - weight lost today 1+1/2lb - total lost in 1 week.... 15lb...... waaaaaah!!!!! :)
Felt really tired today, possibly experiencing a bit of a healing crisis, but still had lots to do this morning so had a bit of a lay down late afternoon, couldn't get to sleep though, very frustrating.
Still having the same juices, lemon in water first thing in the morning and a mixture of carrot, beetroot, spinach, celery, cucumber, orange, apple, lemon, melon and pineapple throughout the rest of the day. I read that you shouldn't mix fruit and veggie juices in one drink, but it didn't explain why, so as I'm not experiencing any difficulties with mixing them, I think I'll carry on as I am.
Still finding it really easy and having no cravings to eat at all, which I always have done before, so I'm really happy about that.
Dave was home today so we just went for the little diddly-doddly walk around Lamberts Castle that he prefers, but anythings better than nothing.
Well nothing else to report today so see you tomorrow.
Ps: please leave a comment or subscribe to my blog if you are finding it interesting
No comments:
Post a Comment