DAY THREE - 4th January 2013
Toady's weight - 13st 6lbs and 3/4 - Total weight lost to date (2 days) 8lb and 1/4
Got up at 6:30am and don't think I sat down again until 12:30pm. It's now mid-afternoon and I'm feeling a bit tired. Just had too many chores today to go for my Golden Cap walk (or any walk for that matter) but quite pleased about that as my body is feeling a little bit sore and I don't think I could have made it today anyway.
First thing this morning I had half a lemon in water and a bit later I made a juice using the following ingredients:-
1 largish carrot (peeled)
Half medium beetroot (peeled)
Half medium cucumber (washed)
Half packet of spinach (washed)
1 stick celery (washed)
1 orange (peeled)
1 lemon (peeled)
1 Granny Smith apple
Quarter of pineapple (peeled)
Quarter of Honeydew melon (peeled)
Half a pink grapefruit
It made just over 1 litre of juice and I've been having it throughout the day (plus plenty of water of course). It not the best taste ever but is certainly edible and it has to be INCREDIBLY healthy.
Got to go and have a clear up now, so see you tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment