Sunday, 6 January 2013

Day 5 & feeling goood

DAY FIVE - Sunday 6th January 2013

Today's weight - 13st 2lb 5/8 - another 2lb gone
Total weight lost in 4 full days 12lb 3/8 - WOW!
This is better than I've ever done before, it must be down to the extra exercise.

Well I've had my lemon juice this morning and its 8:50am now so I'm gonna get up have my shower and go make my daily juice before starting on my chores. Dave and Tom have gone to Oxford to sort Toms room and leave it ready for the new occupant, so they'll be gone for about 6/7 hours. I've got to go to Panto rehearsal with Billy at 1:30 so lots to get done before that.

Body is now fully into internal metabolism so not feeling hungry at all and so far I've not had any emotional cravings to eat, I can honestly say that this has been a bit of a doddle so far, I'm sure it will get harder though, as time goes on, but so far so good.

Will rob ably speak to you later when I go to bed to let you know how the day went, so see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment