DAY ELEVEN - Saturday 12th January 2013
Today's weight 12st 11lb 7/8 - lost today 1lb - total loss to date 17lb 1/8.
Exercise, exercise, exercise, that's the key. When I do my long hard walk to Golden Cap I lose more weight than when I don't. Obvious really!!
Other than my breakfast juice, which was left over from yesterday, I've had only water today.
Other than 3 hours of ironing this morning, I've not been able to do any exercise today for two reasons, 1) we had the oldies round for dinner and 2) it has poured with rain just about ALL DAY. Is this rain EVER going to stop?
Whilst doing a bit of internet surfing, I came across a fasting diet that I hadn't heard of before, but which seems to be growing in popularity. It's called the DODO diet (Day On, Day Off). It looks intriguing, so I think after day 14 I might give it a go, it might require a little less willpower. I might do it for a week and see what the results are like and if it works well I might stay on it, otherwise I'll go back on full juice fasting, as I have been doing.
I really want to go for my walk to Golden Cap tomorrow, but after today's rain I think it might be almost impossible to get up there it will be so muddy. I don't know where else to go for a really arduous long walk that won't be a complete mud bath. Damn this bloody weather!!
Perhaps I'll go for a local run instead...... well..... maybe.
Nightie night all. xx
No comments:
Post a Comment