Saturday, 12 January 2013

Understandable lack of weight loss

DAY TEN - Friday 11th January 2013

Today's weight 12st 12lb+7/8 - lost today 1/4lb - total lost to date 16lb+1/8

So, only quarter of a pound loss today but I can't really say I'm surprised as the extent of my exercise yesterday was a very slow meander around Otter Nurseries.

Still sticking very rigidly to my fruit & veggie juice and lots of water.

Did my usual 2 hour walk to Golden Cap this afternoon, had to go this afternoon as I had to take the oldies shopping this morning. Found it hard again but much easier than at the beginning, but then I am hauling about 10 or so fewer pounds up there with me. It's still really muddy up there, I'm gonna have to get myself a stick for walking otherwise I am going to end up face down in the mud at some point.

We're all going to see Les Misérables in Exeter tonight so they've all gone for dinner in an 'eat all you like' Chinese restaurant while I'm sitting outside in the car :(
No, I don't mind really, my mind is so focussed at the moment. I look at it as money saved and a good opportunity to get my blog written. Another big saving will be in the cinema when I don't buy a bucketful of popcorn and a large frozen Tango (my usual cinema fare).

Home again now. Les Misérables was outstanding, wow, wow, wow. Can't wait to see it again.

And only had water in the cinema :)

No comments:

Post a Comment