DAY TWO - 3rd January 2013
Weight this morning was 13st 9lb + 7/8ths. That's a loss of 5lb 1/8th. That's pretty exciting for day 1.
This morning I drank a juice of 1 orange, 1 apple and half a lemon. Then I went for a walk from the top of Stonebarrow Hill to Golden Cap and back again. That's about 5 and a half miles. I took 2 hours 10 minutes. OMG I was ankle deep in mud a lot of the time, I hope we don't get any more rain for a while, let it dry out a bit.
I've had a really busy day so I didn't have time for lunch, but I did drink lots of water.
About 5:00 this afternoon I made a juice of 2 carrots, half a beetroot 1 stick of celery, half a packet of spinach, quarter of a cucumber, 1 apple and half a lemon and it actually tasted quite nice.
I had to carve the roast chicken for the rest of the family's dinner and roast chicken is one of my fave foods, but I resisted it and stayed completely true to my juice fast.
Feeling quite tired, I was going to have a really early night, but Billy was in agony with earache, so I had to take him to Honiton hospital. Anyway, I'm in bed now and I need to go to sleep as I'm exhausted - but happy.
Good night, see you tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment