DAY FOUR - Saturday 5th January 2013
Today's weight -13st 4lb and 5/8 -That's 2lb 1/8 bringing total weight lost to date (3days) to 10lb 3/8
Got up today at 6:45 and had 1small lemon in water. Made Dave's breakfast then got ready to go for my walk, had to wait until it got light enough.
So for the second time in three days I walked from Stonearrow Hill to Golden Cap and back. OMG! I really didn't think I was going to make it, surely it will get easier, but my body feels soooo sore at the moment.
Didn't have time to make my juice until about 1:00pm. I made it the same as yesterday and had it all throughout the rest of the day.
I was soooo busy today. I've just crawled into bed and I've really got to go to sleep soon. I think I've got more energy from the juicing but I'm using it all up too fast. Still, no walk tomorrow, maybe time to recover a little, I hope.
Despite feeling worn out, I do actually feel really good. I feel like I'm being so productive, a feeling I've not had for a long time.
Anyway, got to sleep, goodnight all
Ps if anyone wants any further help or comments or advice about juice fasting, please leave me a comment and I will answer you as best I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment