Wednesday, 2 January 2013

18 months on and I've got to do it all again :(

DAY ONE - 2nd January 2013

Well, that was 18 months ago. And what has happened since? To cut a long story short, I am currently weighing in at a whopping 14st 1lb (197lb). Ouch!!!

How did I let this happen? I still ask myself that question everyday.

BUT, today is the 2nd January 2013 and Day 1 of my new Juice Fast Plan! So, no more recriminations, no more negativity. From now on it's not about how fat I am, but how well I'm doing, and how well and energised I feel. POSITIVITY is my new watchword. This is a New Year and a New Me.

My goal is to lose 57lbs as quickly as possible. Based on last time, that could mean fasting for 10 weeks, but I intend to do more exercise and consume more veggie juice and a bit less fruit juice.

I intend to walk to Golden Cap from the top of Stonebarrow Hill and back again every day that I am physically able to do so. This isn't very far but IS very arduous, as anyone who has done can testify to. It normally takes me just over 2 hours, so I am hoping, as the days go by, to considerably reduce that time.

It is now 17:05 and I have had the juice of 1 lemon, 3 apples and 3 oranges spread over 2 'meals' today. The only other thing I have consumed today has been water. I've not felt hungry at all today.

I am determined to post every day to let you know how I'm getting on, so that said, I'll see you tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment